Oct 1, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I'm new here. My mom is very into treasure hunting and now I kinda am too. Lol. She told me about this cave up on the ridge behind her house here in central PA. She believes there is treasure in the cave. A couple years ago she, my step-dad, my brother, and little sister went up and she got pics of what she believes are treasure markings on rocks and trees leading to the cave.(i dont have any of those pics but I may be able to get them). Anyway, my sister took me to the cave yesterday. We went a different shorter way, so I didn't get to see any tree markings that my mom had gotten pictures of before. Directly above the opening of the cave, on the underside of a rock ledge i found what looks to be a cross carving with circles next to it. It doesnt seem natural to me. If anyone has any idea of what this could mean, or happen to notice anything else in the photo it would be a big help. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 20200930_190129.jpg
    20200930_190129.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 97

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Treasurenet! I believe it is natural, but, is there a waterfall in the area?:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L
Oct 1, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet! I believe it is natural, but, is there a waterfall in the area?:icon_thumright:

No there is not a waterfall anywhere near the cave. I'm shocked to hear this is natural. Seemed very strange to me. Thank you! Glad to be here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread