What's new

What did I miss?

Myth legend

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lost in space
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector, now an At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, not dead, just finished school recently, perhaps now i can use my metal detector, see what i can find. How has everyone been?
 
Well then, welcome back Myth...will look for future post.
 
nah it was film school, but could make a movie on metal detecting.

"Simpsons did it." :laughing7:
1710255592316.webp

But so what ‽ :dontknow:
detectorists [sic] (2014-2022)​
The Metal Detector (short, 2017)​
Grave of Gold (YT, 2024)​
Ned and Ted (Storyboard inspiration? 🤨) ​

Best Wishes
 
I let my grandson take a detector to school as a science project. He had the whole 5th grade digging up the play ground!
IIRC, when I was in 5th grade, we didn't need no stinkin' metal detector to (get kids to) dig up the playground--it came quite naturally. 🙄 🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom