What's new

What did you do today?

love those old pot o macs,had 2 65s,66,67, two 68s n 1 69!back when they were CHEAP! now I build square body chevy trucks, until they get where I cant afford them either!
 
Hi Fyrfytr, I did the same as usual on these cold winter days, I gave my postal lady a steaming mug of home made soup to warm her up during here deliveries.
Beef and potato today with carrots,onion and celery and lots of black pepper. .....Joe McDonough
 
I worked, but only 13 hours that night. Today's my Saturday, and probably our last two days off for a while. Spring Break is coming. I will be interacting with tons of Texans in a week or so, and amazing them with my mastery of their language. Except for the Houstonites; I don't talk much to them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom