Goss33
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2016
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
A couple of local enthusiasts and the local lapidary shop have all said yes, that it is a meteorite. I found this and a few others on one of many trips into the desert to one of my favorite spots to hunt out her near Tucson,Az.
Please let me know what you think" if it's real in your opinion from what u can see. Or something else." and if wanted I'll post pics of the others I found with it. Thanks in advance.
El Guapo's Iphone
Please let me know what you think" if it's real in your opinion from what u can see. Or something else." and if wanted I'll post pics of the others I found with it. Thanks in advance.
El Guapo's Iphone
I don't have a clue whether yours is a meteorite or not, but I know for certain mine isn't. So for me, even if I could inspect yours up close and in person, my answer is still the same - I ain't got a clue! 













