unclemac
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2011
- Messages
- 8,031
- Reaction score
- 9,228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
what do y'all think?
this one bothers me. I just can't decide..is it or isn't it? It is pretty rough (abrasive) and I have seen in books that PNW coast Indians used these for wood working, notice the slight curve on one side. I am not sure how it would have been used....maybe like a rasp? To be honest I am not sure if it is anything more than a rock...but it sure did stand out when I found it.
so what do yous guys think?
this one bothers me. I just can't decide..is it or isn't it? It is pretty rough (abrasive) and I have seen in books that PNW coast Indians used these for wood working, notice the slight curve on one side. I am not sure how it would have been used....maybe like a rasp? To be honest I am not sure if it is anything more than a rock...but it sure did stand out when I found it.
so what do yous guys think?
Attachments
Upvote
0
Good luck






