What's new

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
I went to Shiloh, Tn. this fall with to work on a power station, while we there I did a little detecting the creek bank and found a couple things . I got permission from
from the lady that lives in the house next to sub station, this is what I got for my time :thumbsup:

m l hudson
 

Attachments

  • Shiloh%20box.webp
    Shiloh%20box.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 202
i think there will be a lot of people drooling on here! nice finds :thumbsup:
 
Found this as well, a button ? what it worth ? where it from ? help... :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • cs17face_082908_small.webp
    cs17face_082908_small.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 132
  • cs17back_082908_small.webp
    cs17back_082908_small.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 128
  • cs17side_082908_small.webp
    cs17side_082908_small.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 140

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom