What's new

What do you think?

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Finished a bag of halves tonight and got skunked of any silver. But there were a total of 151 2005 D and P minted clad halves. Since there were so few minted, do you think it worthwile to save these or maybe just a roll of each? Thanks in advance for your opinion. HH

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
if it's no trouble....hold 'em. i picked up over sixty 2008's and 2009's last week. like you said, due to the low mintages...i'm holdin'. they'll always be worth fiddycent! :laughing7:
 
I dump back all NIC coins.

Clad I just keep the "S" Mint

But this is just me

DW
 
Thanks for your input, Fiddy Cent and DW. I decided to just save a roll of each mintage and share the rest with others. Good hunting to each of you.

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom