What's new

what do you think

rush

Full Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
here ya go
[/img][/img][/img]
I made these
 

Attachments

  • mmmmm 011 (Small).webp
    mmmmm 011 (Small).webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 607
  • mmmmm 012 (Small).webp
    mmmmm 012 (Small).webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 629
  • mmmmm 031 (Small).webp
    mmmmm 031 (Small).webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 627
  • mmmmm 013 (Small).webp
    mmmmm 013 (Small).webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 619
AKiwi said:
What? you put them in a tumbler? or you painted rocks? ;D

Yes. I agree with my fellow Kiwi
What do you mean?

Mike :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Yeah I made them all by hand with 2000 grit
sandpaper not tumbled was asking your
opinion on them the green stones are varacite
and I dono what the brown ones are but
they have crystals in them ! Thanks
 

Attachments

  • my stuff 007 (Small).webp
    my stuff 007 (Small).webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 403
  • my stuff 006 (Small).webp
    my stuff 006 (Small).webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 394
  • my stuff 004 (Small).webp
    my stuff 004 (Small).webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 403
  • my stuff 011 (Small).webp
    my stuff 011 (Small).webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 396
  • my stuff 018 (Small).webp
    my stuff 018 (Small).webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 394
  • my stuff 020 (Small).webp
    my stuff 020 (Small).webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
Thanks for the explanation and great pics rush :icon_thumleft:
Mike

Would I be right in placing that piece of furniture, in the 1920 -30's ?
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
Thanks for the explanation and great pics rush :icon_thumleft:
Mike

Would I be right in placing that piece of furniture, in the 1920 -30's ?
It's got dove tail and is a left handed Secretary desk
I've had it for 20 yrs or more ! t Thank you for all the replies !
 
Upvote 0
There neat looking.But you need to be CAREFUL grinding rocks.As many can have arsenic,asbestos,and other things that can ruin your lungs.Just a thought. :-\ If anything make sure you keep the dust down.(water) :thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for your conserns but I do it
mostly with files and sand paper!

rrrrrreeeeelllllllmmmmrrrrrreeeeeebbbbbbb
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasure said:
rush said:
Thank you for your conserns but I do it
mostly with files and sand paper!

rrrrrreeeeelllllllmmmmrrrrrreeeeeebbbbbbb
me no understand your last line :help:

get with the program :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Was there a "What is it" question, and I missed it? Or does this topic kinda sorta not really exactly belong here maybe? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
Was there a "What is it" question, and I missed it? Or does this topic kinda sorta not really exactly belong here maybe? :dontknow:

'and I dono what the brown ones are but
they have crystals in them ! '


maybe you missed it, he was looking for an ID on the brown stones.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom