What's new

What do you think

Dig em all

Full Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
135
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
I found this in the woods

CaneTip004.jpg




CaneTip001.jpg


CaneTip005.jpg
 
:hello:

Walking cane tip :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Singletree harness/yoke shaft tip.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
mydejavooo said:
GpSnoopy said:
I think DCMatt got it. :icon_thumright: They come in a variety of shapes and sizes. http://www.engelscoachshop.com/shafts.htm




​

But what's with the angle on the end of it?? Doesn't look like it's from wear and tear. Looks like it was placed there for a purpose. :dontknow:

DeJa

Kia ora, mydejavooo. I also ask that question; the buggy shaft tips I have seen identified on T'net previously, are all worn through (to the shaft). And, unless it was a very high horse, the angle of the dangle on this find doesn't seem right :icon_pirat:

Cheers, Mike
 
Upvote 0
savant365 said:
Something is broken off of it also...like the head of a hoe or a rake.
Nothing is broken off it other then it is missing the shaft and nail or screw Perhaps it belonged to the horse this shoe came from I also found in the area.
1stbuckle001-1-1.jpg
And the angle would depend on the lenght of the shaft.
 
Upvote 0
Possibly off of an old surveyors tripod?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
4
Views
639
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Buggy brake?
Replies
1
Views
347

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom