creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Apr 16, 2019 #1 Just curious what this shank style would date to? Thanks. Attachments Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 5.14.29 PM.webp 30.1 KB · Views: 82
digging440yrs Gold Member Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,983 Reaction score 4,413 Golden Thread 0 Location UPSTATE NEW YORK Detector(s) used 1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2019 #2 ---in my opinion 1740-1785 Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2019 #3 Most of those are from the Civil War era. If I had to guess what was on the other side, I would say a big "I". Upvote 0
Most of those are from the Civil War era. If I had to guess what was on the other side, I would say a big "I".