What's new

What ever happened to Nick Papadageorgio???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been awhile since I've seen him, he always had good posts and comments, did he get banned/again???
 
Yep, guess for the last time...

Bran <><
 
I miss Pappa as well as his recipes. Maybe he's back in Italy. Wherever he is I hope is healthy and happy.
 
"But wait, there's more!"

:D :D :D :D (you can't a good man down :))
 
Felinepeachy said:
I miss Pappa as well as his recipes. Maybe he's back in Italy. Wherever he is I hope is healthy and happy.

What she said. I miss Nicks posts. :-\
 
watercolor said:
"But wait, there's more!"

:D :D :D :D (you can't a good man down :))

I think we'd all like to hear more. :)
 
watercolor said:
"But wait, there's more!"

:D :D :D :D (you can't a good man down :))

index.php.gif
 
So what exactly is that cat doing ???

:icon_scratch:
 
TreasureFiend said:
Its been awhile since I've seen him, he always had good posts and comments, did he get banned/again???/////////////////////// Hi postet , Hi is comming back to Fatherland .
 
I miss him too! :'( He could always make me laugh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom