Ivybridge Jr. Member Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 66 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I bought these at an estate sale mixed in with some minerals and artifacts. Any help in identifying them is appreciated. I also don't know how good of condition they are in. Should I give them special care? Thanks for any help! Angel
I bought these at an estate sale mixed in with some minerals and artifacts. Any help in identifying them is appreciated. I also don't know how good of condition they are in. Should I give them special care? Thanks for any help! Angel
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Aug 8, 2014 #2 they are carboniferous fossil ferns
Ivybridge Jr. Member Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 66 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Thank you!