What's new

what happened!

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
this looks like what they did to the whites forum. i do not go there anymore. willy
 
New owners Willy. Ya got to live with it.....NGE
 
Dislike it greatly, not because it's new and hard to figure out, it's because when you open a forum all the topics are really small and take up only maybe 50% width.

So a topic that normally said "Look what I found at the park today!!!"

Comes out as:

Look what I
found at the
park today!!!
 
What browser are you using, relichunters? I'm using both Chrome and FireFox, and I find that the page layout is much easier to read than the old one. Perhaps there's a setting in your browser that needs to be changed to restore full width to what you're seeing?
 
Dislike it greatly, not because it's new and hard to figure out, it's because when you open a forum all the topics are really small and take up only maybe 50% width.

So a topic that normally said "Look what I found at the park today!!!"

Comes out as:

Look what I
found at the
park today!!!

It shouldn't look that way at all. Can you post a screenshot by chance of what it looks like on your computer?
 
I am thinking they wanted to run more adds I also liked the other software better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom