nickandanna
Greenie
Hi everyone,
Please help us in identifying this little statue we found on a remote beach in Hilton Head Island, SC. We were just digging in some wet clay, sand, when we unearthed this little girl figurine. It is about 3 inches tall and 2 inches wide and made out of either some kind of stone or clay. The only identifying marks on it are the carved out body parts. We also found an idian arrowhead on this same very beach a year ago, but we don't know if this statue is also an indian artifact or not. Please help us in identifying this statue and and help us try to figure out what time period it came from.
Thank you,
Nick and Anna
It may be beneficial to soak it in distilled water to remove the salts. I always soak everything I find from a saltwater environment. Salt + oxygen can be very destructive.
Do wide noses run in the family?

I am going to have to start placing this guys posts in a "Whats it",thread all of there own.....Who is CBG?You are nearly impossible to follow?Also not sure about your "scared",remark,but Yea,I am scared,as should you be as well.Have you ever been in the shape financially you are now?How you ever seen our Nation in the condition it is now?No.Yea,I am scared!







