What's new

What I have learned since I joined TN

RockyRoad

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My junk means more to me than what it is worth!
LOL!
 
RockyRoad said:
My junk means more to me than what it is worth!
LOL!

Maybe so but your next dig could be a jackpot. :thumbsup:
 
Always been a junk junkie myself, so I don't mind seeing the social value of the habit getting a step up from all the TNet exposure. Just wish I had beaten a lot of these folks to some of that junk!
 
I once had a warehouse full that the monthly rent was more then it was worth :BangHead:

Jonnie
 
You have to join Tennessee?? You can't just move there?? ;D

I've learned that there are some awesome people in this hobby and a few idiots...you know who you are... :wink:

NJ
 
Some of my favorite stuff is junk. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom