What I picked up today

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This isn't really from a garages sale. I went into get a hair cut and I guess the barber is protesting day light savings time as no one was there and it was already 11am. Anyway the salvation army thrift store was close by so I decided to look around. They must have just opend up cause this place was packed, looked like a yard sale in Mexico :tard: My sholder and elbow have been bothering me a little so I wanted to find a harness of some sort to hook my detector on, and this is what I came up with. First Item is one of those things that you see women carrying babbies in up against their chest. I cut the part out that holds the baby, then I hooked a bunjy cord between it and the detector, seems like it might work. Next was a backpack on an alumiumn frame. Next was a large canvis bag, will be good for carrying stuf around and picking up the trash :dontknow: and last a large gardening book. The total cost for all this was $4.00 they were selling stuff by the pound. :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 392

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want a harness to hook a bungee to, I would suggest a camel back with D rings. I used one with an Explorer. It worked great and I didn't have to worry about carrying a water bottle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread