Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 May 22, 2023 #1 Decorative, has what looks like a nail behind it. Any thoughts? Found at 1900-20s site Attachments BC22C1BB-3B63-4AA0-A01B-B264C8D381F0.webp 455.6 KB · Views: 125 A63E7D6C-9E32-4FFC-893D-7A1FDF79BCEE.webp 521.3 KB · Views: 87 53E53E77-3D17-4D0E-8C5A-F0B7F5B4D3A4.webp 497.1 KB · Views: 86
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2023 #2 I'm thinking a little lifting handle off a small jewelry box or silverware box. Upvote 1
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 May 22, 2023 Thread Owner #3 tamrock said: I'm thinking a little lifting handle off a small jewelry box or silverware box. Click to expand... I can see that now, thank you Upvote 0
tamrock said: I'm thinking a little lifting handle off a small jewelry box or silverware box. Click to expand... I can see that now, thank you
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,193 Reaction score 15,834 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 22, 2023 #4 I was wondering if it was a tool to transfer that pattern to unbaked clay items. I like the handle idea better. Upvote 0
I was wondering if it was a tool to transfer that pattern to unbaked clay items. I like the handle idea better.
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 May 22, 2023 Thread Owner #5 Blackfoot58 said: I was wondering if it was a tool to transfer that pattern to unbaked clay items. I like the handle idea better. Click to expand... That is an interesting theory you have though Upvote 0
Blackfoot58 said: I was wondering if it was a tool to transfer that pattern to unbaked clay items. I like the handle idea better. Click to expand... That is an interesting theory you have though
detectorcowboy Hero Member Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 606 Reaction score 923 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D May 22, 2023 #6 Heavens to Murgatroyd that's a nice find. Upvote 1