What's new

✅ SOLVED what in the cast iron Contraptions is this

Bates

Full Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
206
Reaction score
298
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0923180420_Film4.webp 10 inches long.
 
parts from an old gas stove.....
 
Upvote 0
Gas burner from a Vulcan hot plate, around 1905. These were small two burner stoves that were set on top of the old wood stove and burned what was called town gas. I have a couple that I converted to propane for outdoor cooking. I can get a pic later if needed.
 
Upvote 0
Gas burner from a Vulcan hot plate, around 1905. These were small two burner stoves that were set on top of the old wood stove and burned what was called town gas. I have a couple that I converted to propane for outdoor cooking. I can get a pic later if needed.

Yes!!! and I'll bet they will last a LOT LONGER than the BBQ grille repair parts sold at Home Depot or Lowes! :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
looks like a star fish blowing a horn sorry it just does. not my fault
 
Upvote 0
Interesting find along with a quick ID congrats on both. A2 that’s funny. Lol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
463
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is this?
Replies
8
Views
558

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom