What's new

What is a good value book

holepuncher

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
286
Reaction score
604
Golden Thread
0
Location
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be laid up for a couple months in the near future and am looking going through a half bag of junk silver looking for any goodies that may have been missed.

What would be a good reference book to get values of the coins??

Thanks for any advice.
 
You can find some price guides on the internet. Another way is to buy a copy of Coins magazine or Coinage magazine although not many places sell these anymore. Both have price guides.
 
The internet is where I would look for current values on coins. Why buy a book?
 
high numbers = rare books with high prices.

I would estimate that a 100,000 ranked book is 25 times more likely to sell that a 500,000 ranked book that is in the same price range - but that is a guess - much depends on condition, subject matter, seller feedback, etc.









Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom