What's new

What is a honey hole?

RelicPrime113

Full Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
211
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see it posted here and hear about it on the net but I have no clue what a honey hole is or where to even find one. Any tips and help would be much appreciated. Even though ive been metal detecting for several years, there are still some things i havnt learned about yet lol.
 
Same as a nectar sector.
 
do not go to urban dictionary for the answer.
 
A honey hole is a very productive treasure hunting area. When I bottle dig and I hit a good vein of keepers, that would be a honey hole. If I metal detected a nice coin spill that would be a honey hole. Diggers calls a honey hole a Nector Sector, Rick Savage calls a honey hole a blasting zone.
 
Winnie the Poo stashes His Honey here??? Thank GOD You dident ask what a Corn Hole is...LOL ...
 
Winnie the Poo stashes His Honey here??? Thank GOD You dident ask what a Corn Hole is...LOL ...
Or a glory hole

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
"honey hole" .....a house site down the road has also been good.
honey hole.webp
 
Last edited:
Follow the bees! ;)
In metal detecting terms, a honey hole is usually one of the best sites you've ever detected, if not the best.
In other terms, I hasten to speculate...
Peace
 
lol thanks, i kind of figured it was a good digging site but wasn't sure. I guess my house is considered as a honey hole since it was built in the 1700's and I've been finding a lot of neat stuff here.
 
A favorite fishing spot .

That's what it always meant to me. But I guess you can apply it to any productive spot that is best kept secret.
 
In order to assist you in getting the correct answer, I asked my wife your question. She slapped me.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom