WHAT IS IT ???

humpy101

Jan 19, 2015
Fond du Lac WI
Detector(s) used
I now use a Garret Ace 350. But previously used a Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys first post here. I know this is a copper culture arrowhead from WI. But I have no clue what type of arrowhead or the age of it. And ill never sell it but how much is it worth ?

IMG_3944 (1).JPG

needs something with it to relate size. I assume it's a spear head. probably 5 to 6,000 years old. don't have a clue as to value, but to me it would be priceless

Upvote 0
Cool artifact!

Thanks for saying what is was before I had the chance to post.

Of course, I have no experience in cooper culture or arrowheads.

I would have told you it is a mid 19th century folding spoon. :laughing7:

s-l225.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks more like a garden tool, small hand trowel for digging weeds? never seen any ancient bronze item look like that...modern.

SS

Upvote 0
It a clue to a Jesuit treasue. Look at it closer . The way it looks is for a reason. They wanted it to look like that to hide the real meaning. The little dark areas are like the shadow signs. Post it in Jesuit tread.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I can hear you guys now. Lol. But I'm right!!!!

Upvote 0
I don't think it is an arrowhead or projectile point, too smooth curves

Upvote 0
Just curious if you'd noted exactly what direction it was pointing before you picked it up???

Upvote 0
Hard to tell if it's Copper Culture or not from a picture, but it looks good to me. I would post this to the North American Indian Artifacts forum on here. Please do not clean the green patina off of this. Intensive cleaning will destroy any value the piece might have.

Upvote 0
Need pictures of back and sides....

Upvote 0
Yes I can look at the vid when I found it. How come ?

Upvote 0
I wouldnt clean it. I rubbed it down slightly with a tooth brush and water.

Upvote 0
It is a spear point. It is to big for anything else.

Upvote 0
Wait what ?

Upvote 0
garden trowel.

Upvote 0
12___cu_spear_pts2.jpgori_436-34301-552588-Ancient-Copper-Point-From-Afghanistan-300-BC-picture1.jpg

The spear heads here have the same hole on the end as yours. I am 95 percent certain what you found is a copper culture spear point, similar to many found in Europe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It a clue to a Jesuit treasue. Look at it closer . The way it looks is for a reason. They wanted it to look like that to hide the real meaning. The little dark areas are like the shadow signs. Post it in Jesuit tread.

Hi Bob, not trying to be mean or anything.
But why do you think everything is jesuit related ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back