jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2018 #1 About 8 or 9 inches long old 1800s ice bucket?
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2018 #2 Beautiful piece. I think your right. Congrats Upvote 0
cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 21, 2018 #3 a look a like https://www.etsy.com/listing/623371757/solid-brass-lion-handle-planter-pot?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=india%20brass%20bucket&ref=sr_gallery-1-16 Upvote 0
a look a like https://www.etsy.com/listing/623371757/solid-brass-lion-handle-planter-pot?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=india%20brass%20bucket&ref=sr_gallery-1-16
I Itsmine Sr. Member Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 304 Reaction score 214 Golden Thread 0 Location New Lenox, Il. Detector(s) used Garrets Coin Comander 3 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 21, 2018 #4 What's odd to me is they almost look like bears heads. I think planter or a holder for fresh flowers, is right on the mark. You would put a flower frog in the bottom of it fill it with water, then arrange fresh flowers in it for a table centerpiece. Upvote 0
What's odd to me is they almost look like bears heads. I think planter or a holder for fresh flowers, is right on the mark. You would put a flower frog in the bottom of it fill it with water, then arrange fresh flowers in it for a table centerpiece.