You are correct and my mind thought Pi and I typed Phi. I think the pin is older than the Santa Cruz chapter but I might consider tossing this thing back in. eeeek Im not liberal enough to own it.If the letters represent the Greek organization at UC Santa Cruz, they certainly
have an unusual Mission Statement compared to those of my days.
Mission Statement:
The purpose and objective of Theta Pi Sigma is to strengthen Greek life at the University of California, Santa Cruzby providing a vehicle for positive leadership, change, and growth in the queer, transsexual, transgender, questioning, pansexual, lesbian, intersex, gender-queer, gay, bisexual, asexual and ally communities. It is their intention to provide further opportunity to obtain a well-rounded educational experience by offering leadership skills and the exposure needed to succeed financially, academically, socially, and culturally. --per Wiki.
Don....
I think the pin is older than the Santa Cruz chapter but I might consider tossing this thing back in. eeeek Im not liberal enough to own it.
