What's new

What is it?

detectorFRED

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Treasure Hunter 3300, Dousing Rods, Automatic Writing, The Outsiders (UCAs)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in Camden, SC. How old? What is it? Thanks! IMG_20190208_104925.webpIMG_20190208_104902.webpIMG_20190208_104946.webp
 
looks Plow related ???
 
Upvote 0
I agree farm related did you find it in a field
 
Upvote 0
No. Along a stream bed, about 1/2 south of the roadway.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
lairmo. What era is that plow?
 
Upvote 0
I pulled that pic from the net and can't find it again ?? I'm not sure if that's what you have or not. Does yours' have holes for mounting/attaching to something?

Also the pic you posted looks smaller in size. I'm just throwing the plow-related thing out there, it could be something totally different or homemade something or other ???
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes. I need to remove so of the corrosion, but yes i believe there may be a hole. I think your guess is pretty close.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom