W Walt82 Jr. Member Joined May 30, 2017 Messages 49 Reaction score 131 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Garret at pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #1 I found these today on my civil war site, but I have no idea what they are. Any help would be appreciated
I found these today on my civil war site, but I have no idea what they are. Any help would be appreciated
298 Full Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 155 Reaction score 764 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Nautilus, Minelab Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #2 They appear to be the ends of a pocket knife. Great finds , I’m sure there is more there . Congrats! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2019 #3 Good ID now to find the knife lol Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Jul 15, 2019 #4 I think 298 is correct. Upvote 0