What's new

what is it

alabama11

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,927
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found near a Spanish american war camp. Has an E on it. What is it. Thanks for looking. 20200212_193137.webp
 
Last edited:
How a about an old ensign pin. I'm not a military guru, but ensigns were flag bearers.
 
Upvote 0
MaybE an Electrician's Emblem? or an Electrical indicator of some kind since electricity was new... and dangerous.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh no, not another one. The ID that never was, TNets biggest fail!
 
Upvote 0
Oh no, not another one. The ID that never was, TNets biggest fail!

yeah a lot of talented researches here have tried, a lot of experienced detectorists have looked, lots of old timers been questioned....still no answer. I tried like hell to figure it out, no luck. Bothers me like crazy, very few things go without id here.
 
Upvote 0
Dang! I was really hoping for an answer. I've found at least one of those here in Minnesota, as well. Doubt I'll be able to locate it now, though. I also have found a reins guide (or whatever that thing was) exactly like the one in the picture.
 
Upvote 0
Not much goes without an I'd I'm sure someone out there knows but they have to see it first lol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
641
Replies
12
Views
859
Replies
1
Views
219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom