What's new

What is it??

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m guessing this is a door pull does anyone have a idea of what the figure is
 

Attachments

  • 516059FC-D8B3-44A8-92A1-9517C303F378.webp
    516059FC-D8B3-44A8-92A1-9517C303F378.webp
    285.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DD631A2E-EFBC-4B36-89AC-6BFCA27B5E89.webp
    DD631A2E-EFBC-4B36-89AC-6BFCA27B5E89.webp
    519 KB · Views: 61
  • ADFA1D48-F834-4975-BF8E-591C63E23283.webp
    ADFA1D48-F834-4975-BF8E-591C63E23283.webp
    160.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 10D1D113-B8DE-48D0-9AF7-88DC7391AE8B.webp
    10D1D113-B8DE-48D0-9AF7-88DC7391AE8B.webp
    376.3 KB · Views: 60
Door-knocker, yes... missing the plate that the feet rap against. But South- or Meso-American Aztec-style, not Egyptian.

Aztec.webp
 
Upvote 0
Not Egyptian, more of a Inca, Maya or Aztec look to it. I'd guess a drawer pull but no idea on date other than most likely mid 20th Century
 
Upvote 0
Cool finds! I agree that the style is more Mayan/Aztec/Inca! Thanks foe posting.
 
Upvote 0
I was seeing Meso-American as well...
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom