What's new

What is it???

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know what this is or what culture it looks to be
 
Looks like a Stash Box, with a holder for a Pipe...
African, or Samoa...?
 
Upvote 0
It reminds me of an Incense holder
 
Upvote 0
When you opened that did evil spirits come flying out? Nice find but that thing is scaring me lol.
 
Upvote 0
s-l1600.webp

i think its a Dayak Tattoo Box
 
Upvote 0
The whole thing seems to be a fetus now that I sat down and looked at it.......there is a hole on the side that probably has a wood pin to hold little compartment shut.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
HOLY SOW ! ! !

OMG... do you know what that is ! ! !

Cuzi I don't.

:P

Looks like if you rubbed it and chanted something it would come to life and chase you with a something sharp. heh
 
Upvote 0
Lol not the scariest thing I have come across
 
Upvote 0
At first glance I thought it was a fancy stapler...
...but really I don't know.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom