What's new

What is it???

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m guessing a walking stick but I have not seen a metal one like this
 

Attachments

  • D3F75747-A78D-4840-AA4F-916A285C51DB.webp
    D3F75747-A78D-4840-AA4F-916A285C51DB.webp
    284.5 KB · Views: 95
  • A31BAB26-7B12-480D-AAB4-190D50D77909.webp
    A31BAB26-7B12-480D-AAB4-190D50D77909.webp
    183 KB · Views: 77
  • 437864A1-1000-45D8-A7E7-723DBA7AEB03.webp
    437864A1-1000-45D8-A7E7-723DBA7AEB03.webp
    168.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 93EC8D5A-6AC4-401F-B400-B47FF5249B70.webp
    93EC8D5A-6AC4-401F-B400-B47FF5249B70.webp
    111.9 KB · Views: 73
  • AF9512BD-8354-468F-81AA-2F14C9CBD439.webp
    AF9512BD-8354-468F-81AA-2F14C9CBD439.webp
    244 KB · Views: 75
A drum majors mace.
Lady’s and gentlemen please direct your attention to the south end zone...... Please welcome the Cornhusker marching band..
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking drum majorette! We had a gorgeous blonde one for our HS marching band.
 
Upvote 0
I carried one just like that when I was drum major of my high school marching band in the 70's.
 
Upvote 0
Could you provide a back story on it? Where?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom