What's new

What Is The Best Looking American Coin ?

Rock Rock

Full Member
Joined
May 4, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite is the Mercury Dime.
 
A Walker!!

GOD Bless

Chris
 
1916 Type I Standing Liberty Quarter! Hell I would have married the Model for Miss Liberty on the coin if I lived back then!


Frank
 
Peace Dollar is pretty also.
 
Buffalo Nicks, IH pennies & Eagles, Heraldic Eagle coins all get my vote!
 
St Gaudens in high relief. I really like the $2.5 and $5 indians, too.
 
Walking liberty
 
Greatest looking Eagle of all time on any coin has to go to the Walking Liberty Half Dollar By Adolph A. Weinman.

Adolph A. Weinman also has the most beautiful coins ..well I think so.

What is the worst looking Eagle ?
 
The next one to come out of the hole.
 
A flowing hair half cent, one cent, or half dime. :)

Close behind would be the $5 gold coins, they just look awesome!
 
Greatest looking Eagle of all time on any coin has to go to the Walking Liberty Half Dollar By Adolph A. Weinman.

Adolph A. Weinman also has the most beautiful coins ..well I think so.

What is the worst looking Eagle ?

Same now,only Fifty cents more!:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    258.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    244.5 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom