What's new

What is the value?

audriusk

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Barrington, IL
Detector(s) used
ace 250, beachhunter 300
Do you know the approximate value, and what kind of stone is it?
I found it on my vacation in Mexico
Thank you.
A.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6015.webp
    IMG_6015.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 289
audriusk said:
Do you know the approximate value, and what kind of stone is it?
I found it on my vacation in Mexico
Thank you.
A.

It is turquoise and silver, sorry can only guess the value, no reference to size......Just guessing it is the size of a quarter or little smaller, I would say $25-$50 unless it is a larger piece.
 
Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter said:
audriusk said:
Do you know the approximate value, and what kind of stone is it?
I found it on my vacation in Mexico
Thank you.
A.

It is turquoise and silver, sorry can only guess the value, no reference to size......Just guessing it is the size of a quarter or little smaller, I would say $25-$50 unless it is a larger piece.

It is about 1'' by 2''
thank you for your post
 
Upvote 0
Yea, though I be from fields far away - I have to agree
with Treasure_Hunter :thumbsup:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
audriusk said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
audriusk said:
Do you know the approximate value, and what kind of stone is it?
I found it on my vacation in Mexico
Thank you.
A.

It is turquoise and silver, sorry can only guess the value, no reference to size......Just guessing it is the size of a quarter or little smaller, I would say $25-$50 unless it is a larger piece.

It is about 1'' by 2''
thank you for your post

Then my guess is pretty close...You can buy them in the Southwest U.S. all day long for that............Go to a store on the east coast naturally they will cost more.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom