Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 #1 Sound test is close to silver but is copper color. Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Feb 12, 2009 #2 Irish Coin - 1965 One Penny (Hen and peeps) In 1965 there were 11,160,000 minted. Here are some on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/IRELAND-6-IRISH...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Irish Coin - 1965 One Penny (Hen and peeps) In 1965 there were 11,160,000 minted. Here are some on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/IRELAND-6-IRISH...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, Jim. It's good to know because I really like this coin.
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 #4 Very cool find.
X XX Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 411 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 12, 2009 #5 I've also found the Irish Punt which was actually worth more than 50¢. Unfortunately, Ireland has switched over the Euro and the only way I know of to cash in the old money is at Ireland's Central Bank. http://www.centralbank.ie/ncn_exch.asp
I've also found the Irish Punt which was actually worth more than 50¢. Unfortunately, Ireland has switched over the Euro and the only way I know of to cash in the old money is at Ireland's Central Bank. http://www.centralbank.ie/ncn_exch.asp