What's new

What is this item

Yorkie1953

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Dug this the other day close to where I dug a 1910-1920 Dog Bone Radiator cap...I imagine it's a vintage car part but have not idea.
 

Attachments

  • 20260209_085111.webp
    20260209_085111.webp
    137.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 20260208_162101.webp
    20260208_162101.webp
    249.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 20260209_085115.webp
    20260209_085115.webp
    371.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20260209_085214.webp
    20260209_085214.webp
    754.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 20260209_085209.webp
    20260209_085209.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
Dug this the other day close to where I dug a 1910-1920 Dog Bone Radiator cap...I imagine it's a vintage car part but have not idea.
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 
Upvote 0
What are dimensions? Describe the place where you found it (an old farm, etc) and anything besides the radiator cap found near by. It looks like there might be patterns on either end - but not sure. Clean it up a bit then post some after pics.
Dug this the other day close to where I dug a 1910-1920 Dog Bone Radiator cap...I imagine it's a vintage car part but have not idea
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom