tokenhead
Hero Member
What is this measuring devise for?&for what?? some help please!(alot of pics!)
,Hello everybody !!!...I have had this for awhile,found it in a dump,above ground.I know NAPIER CO. made alot of utilitarian ware,bar,service,flatware,etc.So i thought this was for a 5th.of whiskey,vodka,whatever.but it is solid.It looks like a pourer but is not.When i depress the"handle"nothing really happen's ! the bar just moves some.It doesn't set in a bottle...So doe's any body have any thought's?question's?? I'd be glad to hear them.Thanks all for looking&listening...HH ALL !!!
, 
, Attachments
-
Picture 1867.webp11.1 KB · Views: 528 -
Picture 1868.webp7.7 KB · Views: 530 -
Picture 1872.webp39 KB · Views: 515 -
Picture 1873.webp39.3 KB · Views: 508 -
Picture 1874.webp40.4 KB · Views: 522 -
Picture 1875.webp33.5 KB · Views: 523 -
Picture 1876.webp41.5 KB · Views: 504 -
Picture 1664.webp15.6 KB · Views: 510 -
Picture 1665.webp32.1 KB · Views: 498 -
Picture 1675.webp22 KB · Views: 509









