What's new

What is this thing?

70monte68

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
806
Reaction score
544
Golden Thread
1
Location
PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Today I found this in the woods next to two 4' dia. trees. On the front there is a big cat(I think) and the back has a screw.
Car emblem carriage crest?
Thanks,
Don
 

Attachments

  • DSC00168.webp
    DSC00168.webp
    382.7 KB · Views: 436
  • DSC00169.webp
    DSC00169.webp
    277.1 KB · Views: 428
Interesting...no idea though..altered your pictures..hope you don't mind..
 

Attachments

  • un1.webp
    un1.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 388
  • un2.webp
    un2.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
The cat and the crown screams Jaguar. Looks like a vintage badge. Excellent find!
Might check some Jag enthusiast pages for a match on a badge or emblem.
 
Upvote 0
looks like something on a metal gate
whats the size? H/W

Joe
 
Upvote 0
@ jopher-That's kind of what I thought. but could not find yet.

@ Nor Cal 6er- About 5" by 2 1/2"

I am grateful for the suggestionsall please keep them coming.
Don
 
Upvote 0
I would say emblem off a cast iron stove :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
70monte68 said:
@ jopher-That's kind of what I thought. but could not find yet.

@ Nor Cal 6er- About 5" by 2 1/2"

I am grateful for the suggestionsall please keep them coming.
Don
Alot of the Grille badges were local club designs.....you may not find another.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What The....
Replies
10
Views
820
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom