Diggin in GA. Jr. Member Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast GA Detector(s) used White's Prizm II, Ace 150, Fisher F4 Feb 25, 2009 #1 I think it is something to do with a horse bridal or haulter but I really have no idea. Can anyone help? Attachments SSC_0174.webp 6.3 KB · Views: 490 SSC_0175.webp 4.5 KB · Views: 493 SSC_0176.webp 6.3 KB · Views: 489
I think it is something to do with a horse bridal or haulter but I really have no idea. Can anyone help?
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Feb 26, 2009 #21 Can we get a side photo of this please. Upvote 0
relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2009 #22 I liked the suspenders idea Upvote 0
AU24K Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 15,500 Reaction score 14,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Where good deeds are performed daily Detector(s) used Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2009 #23 Part of some type of universal joint? Scott Upvote 0