G gods country girl Full Member Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 213 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites mxt Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2010 #1 i found this along time ago , still don't know what it is, it is about 4" tall I put the pin in it Attachments pics 021.webp 22.5 KB · Views: 366
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 14, 2010 #2 It looks like a Victorian womans dress butterfly buckle ...but I dont know what the bottom piece is for. Attachments buckle sash 2 pieces.webp 2.3 KB · Views: 297 Upvote 0
It looks like a Victorian womans dress butterfly buckle ...but I dont know what the bottom piece is for.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2010 #3 bigcypresshunter said: It looks like a Victorian womans dress butterfly buckle ...but I dont know what the bottom piece is for. Click to expand... I agree with BCH. I think the bottom piece is part of the victorian dress clip. Can you post a pic of the back gods country girl? Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: It looks like a Victorian womans dress butterfly buckle ...but I dont know what the bottom piece is for. Click to expand... I agree with BCH. I think the bottom piece is part of the victorian dress clip. Can you post a pic of the back gods country girl?
G gods country girl Full Member Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 213 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites mxt Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2010 Thread Owner #4 i'll dig it out and get a pic of the back,thanks all Upvote 0