What's new

what is this

Mr Chris

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
what is this?
 

Attachments

  • 1015101541.webp
    1015101541.webp
    18 KB · Views: 334
can you give us a hint?
 
Upvote 0
:dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • huh.webp
    huh.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
I was just going to ask is it Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral? Is it larger or smaller than a Volkswagen?

Its not necessary to crop so tight. Take another picture with something for size reference. Thanks and welcome to TN.
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
can you give us a hint?
Sorry new at this I had a description I thought. I found it while arrowhead hunting in Missouri several years back , it is 6" long 2" across and real dense and hard
 
Upvote 0
here is a better pic I hope.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2694  25percent.webp
    DSCN2694 25percent.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
482

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom