What's new

What is this?

signumops

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
756
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody know what this is? 25.8 grams.
 

Attachments

  • StrangeCoin.webp
    StrangeCoin.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 560
I found it on the beach at Hobe Sound.
 
NO, just an inside 'joke' on the public. I find quarters on the beach just about any time I go coin shooting.

Trez, Diver_Down: Thanks! I hear many stories regarding the Isa/Ferd coins, and only have one other which is much smaller. There's 5 degrees of separation between myself and the first known owner, to wit: Robert Nesmith, then Kip Wagner and so on.

Bobadilla, if you're out there, you might be interested to know this one allegedly came from a wreck near you.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Trez said:
Signumops,

Joel has one for sale now...similar to yours displayed as far as Ferd and Isa era goes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Reales-Fe...965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2569544785

Regards,
Trez

Trez, unfortunately I think Joel has misjudged the market. He sold another about 3 months ago for $500. That piece took over a month and half to sell (Patty on Colonial Coins bought it). The current offering is of lesser quality than the one Patty bought in my opinion. The current offering has been available for over 2 months (the listing expires and is relisted). I've been watching his listings for 6 months now.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Great pics!

All the best,

Lanny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom