What's new

What is this?

Yard Digger

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
371
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Manila, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 with Bounty Hunter Headphones and TX-2002 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like I should be familiar with this item, but I can't id it :icon_scratch:. Any ideas anyone?
 

Attachments

  • 100_5676.webp
    100_5676.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 399
  • Cutout 1.webp
    Cutout 1.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 367
May be part of a Car Emblem ? wild guess at this point :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
jeff of pa said:
May be part of a Car Emblem ? wild guess at this point :dontknow:

Seems like a good possibility, I can't help but think I've seen something like it before too. It looks like it should be a "wings" type design just missing the wing on one side and some sort of emblem in the center.......
 
Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken said:
jeff of pa said:
May be part of a Car Emblem ? wild guess at this point :dontknow:

Seems like a good possibility, I can't help but think I've seen something like it before too. It looks like it should be a "wings" type design just missing the wing on one side and some sort of emblem in the center.......

Yes with a Cap like thing in the Middle.

Closest so far metaldetectors.webp

Which of course it Ain't

But Maybe something close to this

Copy of metaldetectors.webp
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
Buckel?
Brady
jeff of pa said:
NOLA_Ken said:
jeff of pa said:
May be part of a Car Emblem ? wild guess at this point :dontknow:

Seems like a good possibility, I can't help but think I've seen something like it before too. It looks like it should be a "wings" type design just missing the wing on one side and some sort of emblem in the center.......

Yes with a Cap like thing in the Middle.

Closest so far


Which of course it Ain't

But Maybe something close to this
All good guesses, I first thought buckle but now I don't think so. Car emblem? Possibly, it certainly looks like some sort of emblem. Thanks for the responses. HH, Yard Digger
 
Upvote 0
My first Guess was Buckle also,
but unless Decorative use (again as an Emblem)
with the extra part, I Just can't see a purpose
for the shape.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom