What's new

What is this???

LaGold

Sr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
298
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this in my gravel driveway as I was going to check my mail. I never thought I would find this in my driveway. I'm not sure if it was some sort of fish or lizard but you can see it had teeth and you can see the skin or scales in a small area if you look closely.

sent from my x-ray sonar relic finder
 

Attachments

  • image-1448826447.webp
    image-1448826447.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 143
Just a couple more photos. First one is of the full fossil and the next is of the eye and mouth area.

sent from my x-ray sonar relic finder
 

Attachments

  • image-1591375006.webp
    image-1591375006.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image-563673659.webp
    image-563673659.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom