What's new

What is this

hardscapes

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489463082.786942.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489463119.418484.webp
 
more Detail ? as is, it looks like Melted Solder or Lead
More like Solder to me by the Shine
 
Upvote 0
if it is also light in weight , I would say solder then.
but just my opinion.

I suppose it could also be Melted Aluminum.

or even silver
 
Upvote 0
Is it nickel Nevermind I think nickel is magnetic maybe silver solder or a chunk of stainless
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm thinking a Budweiser nugget. Build fire, drink beer, throw empty can in the fire. Bingo, you get a nugget. We bet lots of those over at the coast.
 
Upvote 0
Hard like a stone?
 
Upvote 0
Looks like dried epoxy to me, the kind that comes in a tube. Some of that stuff can get hard enough to drill and tap.
 
Upvote 0
Where did you find this thing? I looks like welding slag or, as BosnMate said, maybe a Bud nugget.
 
Upvote 0
The object on the left is a quarter with some weird looking black thing next to it. The second picture also is a quarter with the same weird looking black thing next to it. There is also what appears to be a nickel that has partially made it's way into the picture in the upper left hand corner of the second picture.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a fossil, the inner ear bone of a dolphin or porpoise.
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 0
Melted blob of some type of metal.
 
Upvote 0
A blob of platinum alloy in the weird shape because it came from a meteor
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
466

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom