What's new

What is this..??

Bdp85

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this near the altamaha river in s ga. Not sure what its, I think it may be something for straightening arrows. Anyone know??
 

Attachments

  • 20180321_165650-1.webp
    20180321_165650-1.webp
    4 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20180323_144039.webp
    IMG_20180323_144039.webp
    148.9 KB · Views: 144
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Bdp85! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from North American Indian Artifacts over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Oil lamp part?
Replies
1
Views
349

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom