What's new

What is this??

necn24

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone know what this could be found it near an old house. Here’s the front and back thanks
 

Attachments

  • 17B6E6CE-EEA1-4356-9B33-9769E57AACEE.webp
    17B6E6CE-EEA1-4356-9B33-9769E57AACEE.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • 0DF2788C-93E9-4C52-B08F-5BA071BE9E79.webp
    0DF2788C-93E9-4C52-B08F-5BA071BE9E79.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Looks a lot like a plain frame plate from a radio. It framed the frequency dial.
They are usually found with some fancy to them like this Crosley I found but I've seen a few that were more plain.
Or could be something completely different.20190317_124758.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hmm I’ll have to do some research on those thank you
 
Upvote 0
Looks a lot like a plain frame plate from a radio. It framed the frequency dial.
They are usually found with some fancy to them like this Crosley I found but I've seen a few that were more plain.
Or could be something completely different.View attachment 1723830
I’ll go with that theory
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a gasket?
 
Upvote 0
First thought was an early version of a plaster trim plate for an electrical box. Not finding one on the interweb tho. This is a modern versiondownload (1).webp
 
Upvote 0
Yeh, I thought radio bezel at first site! Nice work GOT!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom