What's new

What is this??

Hvactech19

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
257
Reaction score
1,779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Predator 3, AT MAX, EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what this is?? The round key looking thing
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200202_153943983.webp
    IMG_20200202_153943983.webp
    302.2 KB · Views: 93
If that's a paper plate it's resting on I'd say some brand of reins guide.
 
Upvote 0
looks like a ring pull that is made to sit flush. On the bottom is there a place for a pin to go through?
 
Upvote 0
There seems to be two holes on bottom with rust in them like there was a pin in there once upon a time
 
Upvote 0
1- 3/4", yes on paper plate
 
Upvote 0
Good I'd on the guide that's what I thought also
 
Upvote 0
If 1 3/4" is the overall height I would say it is too small to be a rein guide.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
456
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Odd brass piece
Replies
1
Views
348

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom