What's new

What is this

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know what this is lol
 

Attachments

  • 6BDF0D19-1402-4934-8838-21DC49C85487.webp
    6BDF0D19-1402-4934-8838-21DC49C85487.webp
    138.4 KB · Views: 67
  • AA534061-0D64-4DCE-ABFC-3C5EECCC5E89.webp
    AA534061-0D64-4DCE-ABFC-3C5EECCC5E89.webp
    133.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 6605F323-B1BA-40F6-8B11-7CE28664736B.webp
    6605F323-B1BA-40F6-8B11-7CE28664736B.webp
    147 KB · Views: 58
  • 1A0128B4-62A6-4AC5-9F83-D99FF6A2159B.webp
    1A0128B4-62A6-4AC5-9F83-D99FF6A2159B.webp
    109.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DB311720-08DD-4357-8866-6C126466182B.webp
    DB311720-08DD-4357-8866-6C126466182B.webp
    122.2 KB · Views: 69
I would guess a toothpick holder also. I think it's supposed to be a gnome.
 
Upvote 0
Hitler gnome. LOL
 
Upvote 0
Cool piece!! I thought tooth pick holder when I first saw it.
 
Upvote 0
Smirph heading out to go backpacking..:laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
I guess you can use it for whatever you want, but a lot of these were produced as match-holders too, with a rough area (perhaps the side of the basket) acting as a striking surface.
 
Upvote 0
Plastic Troll, souvenir piece. I doubt it would hold much value. I bet similar items are for sale on eBay if you look.
 
Upvote 0
I did a Google image search on 'gnome toothpick holder'. Wow. Lots. Who knew that was "a thing"? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom