What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is this?

DigDug216

Full Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what it is. 13 stars. Might be lead or pewter maybe. Please help.
2950.webp
2951.webp
 
That pattern on the front of the marine button is that exclusive or is it a common pattern? I’ve found one with that pattern, I figured it was a basic jeans snap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
Upvote 1

Attachments

  • 20220627_215935.webp
    20220627_215935.webp
    97.2 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
Here s a similar and having the same rivet back.....not a rev war attachment if I were to guess.....
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220627-231506.webp
    Screenshot_20220627-231506.webp
    122.8 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 2
Bah... I never been into buttons... to me they are like Sewing and Dolls. :P

Hey OP... Wanna wash it and repost. ?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom