What's new

What is this?

Wubby1200

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys, first time poster and new member here.

Any clue as to what this is? I found it today on a plantation where I am certain that tons of civil war soldiers once roamed.

Could be junk?? Or a buckle?? IDK
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3035.webp
    IMG_3035.webp
    387.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3036.webp
    IMG_3036.webp
    560.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3038.webp
    IMG_3038.webp
    542.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3037.webp
    IMG_3037.webp
    562 KB · Views: 57
Hey guys, first time poster and new member here.

Any clue as to what this is? I found it today on a plantation where I am certain that tons of civil war soldiers once roamed.

Could be junk?? Or a buckle?? IDK
Welcome to the forum.
Not a buckle
Looks like some type of a retainer clip, where bend the 4 tines down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom