What's new

What Is Your Favorite U.S.A. Commemoritive Coin?

jolteon

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
622
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
This is a thread to talk about your favorite commemorative coins.
I'll Start of with mine. A 2010 Boy Scouts of America Coin

Post a Pic:
Maybe a Video:


Now lets here yours!!!
 
I really like the stone mountain series !! :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • Stonemountain.webp
    Stonemountain.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 173
I'd like to hold a 1915 S $50 Octagonal gold coin. The shape and reverse owl intrigue me?
But realistically, every U.S.A. coin is commemorative. Each commemorate events, presidents, military leaders, places, ships, trees, monuments, ideals, animals, anniversaries, etc.
This said, I really like 1922 Grant Memorial Halves. (Obverse star or not).
Also, the 2001D American Buffalo silver dollar.
Great post. More will chime in.
Peace ✌
 
I love the design of the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition half Dollar . Celebrating the opening of the Panama Canal (mintage of 27,134)
( Thanks to "Redbook" of U.S. Coins . for the info.)
 
Cincinnati kid you mentioned some of my favorites especially the Panama 50$ gold
 
1938 New Rochelle, NY, 250th Anniversary.
My parents lived there at the time.
I had to sell it last year but thankfully received a MS-65 from PCGS.
Don....
 
Nice only one of New York I got is a 1936 Albany ms 66
 
Hahaha Did They Actually make that?
 
Texas Centennial (I don't have one but admire the design).

2009819_1935Tex.webp
 
After thinking about it for a day, it would have to be the St.Gaudens $20.00 gold pc. Series. Jmho.
 
The Stone Mountain Half, mainly because my Dad gave me his when I was a kid.
 
Last edited:
Yeah my dad gave me a couple also. My Favorite out of the ones he gave me is the 1938 S Oregan Trail.

Here is a pic ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418157091.285517.webp
 


This video shows 2 commemorative coins ( one under 7,000 made) that I have. Thank You tnet members for all the support.
 
any walking liberty gold or silver



liftloop
 
OMG That is the one I posted, the Oregon Teail I Have a 1938 S Ms 67 Watch the video only 6,006 made
 
Any one that's silver or gold :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom