What's new

What is your Holy Grail of finds?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is your 'Holy Grail' of finds?

This is going to be different for everyone but what is your 'Holy Grail' of finds? What is the one thing you wish you could find? I have to run into a meeting but I'm going to think about this one before I post my answer.

(Who will be the first person to post the actual Holy Grail??)

NJ
 
A Mormon $10.00 gold coin
 
I didn't quite get your intent. Did you mean, have found, or like to find?
I will answer as like to find.



A BIG CACHE !
Frank...
y silver bars.webp
 
My adopted son.
Don.....

I beginning to think you were right. There is a connection.

My adopted son Christopher lives with me. When my home burned and I had to build a new one, He came over every day after work till midnight and all weekend helping me rebuild. Hay, that's better than gold! Frank...y gold bars.webp
 
Torn between: Number one, finding a metal detector that knows gold from aluminum in a trashy park, and number two, capturing a stranded space alien and a blgfoot trying to bury a satchel containing the explanation of how the pyramids were built. Then I would sell the alien, the bigfoot, and the pyramid plans for enough money to put a down payment on a Minelab!
 
I was think like to find.

I going to say GW Button but also on my wish list are gold coin, 8 reale and NJ copper.

NJ
 
A nice large cache of gold, pirate chest of gold & jewels, gold coin, or gold nuggets.
 
A simple silver quarter. Seven years hunting, still haven't found one.
 
Speaking as a non-detector...my loftiest of dreams is to dig up a gold nugget over 2oz.
 
Any 1793 U.S. Coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom